Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's a boy!!!



Well, due to an unfortunate rear ending accident on Monday (Oregonians don't know how to drive in the snow and this woman just forgot to brake)- I was treated to an extra ultrasound on Friday. Don't worry both little Bowen and I are fine, it was just a precaution. The good thing is that we got to find out early that we are having a baby boy.

The ultrasound tech was funny, she saw Craig elbow me at one point during the ultrasound and she smiled, "No...that's the umbilical cord." Then she did the other ultrasound that is upper left and said, "Now, that is a penis." Craig and I left the doctor's office, got into the elevator and started cracking up, because she had to label it- and it still looked just like the umbilical cord.

Craig and I would have been perfectly happy with a girl as well. Now that we know it is going to be a boy we are thrilled for a boy!

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy for both of you -- actually all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys at least are a lot easier to shop for...at least in MY experience. Looking forward to seeing you all again in just a few months.

    Timmers

    ReplyDelete