Wednesday, March 4, 2009

16 week checkup

All is well! The baby has a strong heartbeat (160bpm) and is getting big - at least according to my belly size! I am not yet in maternity clothes, but I am getting bigger. We got the results of our first trimester screening, finally. That was nerve wracking, but the results are good and we should have nothing to worry about. Everything so far indicates a very healthy baby! We see the doctor again in 4 weeks for our last ultrasound and that's when we find out if the baby is a boy or girl.

Craig and I have no preferences, we just want a healthy baby! It's not like we are going to paint a princess or a Nascar theme in the nursery depending on the results. In fact, we are going to paint a jungle theme with a giant tree in one corner and a giraffe - maybe an elephant on the other wall. We can always use more helpers....

1 comment:

  1. Very cool -- and I'm certain whatever gender you end up with, it's going to be a very athletic kid who reads a lot.... Luv Ya ! hon -- you're the best!

    ReplyDelete