

Ok- Here is the little Sullivan-Bowen's photo debut! This was taken on Friday. Craig described the little guy (or girl) as a little "mexican jumping bean." It was pretty exciting.
I went to work the next day and told my Captain and the rest of my crew, then worked an overtime shift Sunday and promptly broke my ankle. I guess the positive side is that I got hurt at work and they'll take care of me rather than me having to use all my sick leave now and be stuck later in the pregnancy.
So I finally stop feeling "morning sickness" all the time and now get broken bone pain...hmm not a good trade-off. By the way- that thing about getting sick/nauseous in the morning is a farce- I felt sick 24/7. I kept saltines by the bed for several weeks so that I could eat them in the middle of the night when the puking feeling woke me up. The morning sickness is pretty much gone. Now I just need to start buying bigger pants!
Wish me luck- I find out tomorrow if I need surgery.
Jeez Steph, did you have to choose the Texaco template? Still, pretty exciting. I'll be sure to light a candle for you in church next Sunday.
ReplyDeleteLuvYA!